Diagnosis and Trip
If you’re experiencing issues, we’re ready to help. Our diagnosis service packages are intended to support you through anything, no matter the issues you may be experiencing.
Diagnosis and Trip $79.00
- Troubleshoot what’s wrong and advise what the repair cost will be.
- Provide safety inspection on the door.
Repair and Installation of Components
From broken springs to worn-out lift cables, we can help you install or repair every aspect of your garage door, including the installation of:
- Installation of Pair of Torsion Springs $450.00
- Installation of Single Torsion Spring $350.00
- Installation of Pair of Extension Springs $180.00
- Installation of Pair of Extension Cables or Safety Cables $180.00
- Installation of Sheave Wheels $180.00
- Installation of Premium Sheave Wheels $210.00
- Installation of Nylon Roller Kit $180.00
- Installation of Premium Nylon Roller Kit $210.00
Installation of Openers and Accessories
In addition to service for your garage door, we can also provide assistance with your opener. Let us help with the installation of:
- Installation of Marantec 2-button Remote $100.00
- Installation of LiftMaster 2-Button Remote Control $100.00
- Installation of Marantec Wireless Keypad $210.00
- Installation of Wall Station $210.00
- Installment of New Bottom Seal for Single Door $210.00 for Double Door $310.00
- Installment of Weatherstripping for Single Door $210.00 and for Double Door $310.00
Overhead Garage Door Repair Service
Having garage door issues? New England’s premier garage door repair company offers you the quality you deserve at a price that’s right for you. From broken springs to worn-out lift cables, New England Overhead Door provides a wide range of repair and replacement services, including:
- Garage door spring repair or replacement
- Garage door opener repair or installation
- Repair/replacement of motors, cables, rollers, pulleys, weather stripping
- … and so much more!
Garage Door Preventive Maintenance
Why pay more to fix problems after the fact, when you can fix them before they occur? Our preventive maintenance services include:
- Lubricating and adjusting all garage door hardware
- Testing to ensure the door operates properly and safely
Garage Door Home Visit and Diagnosis
If you’re experiencing issues, we’re ready to help. A skilled, professional technician comes to your home, troubleshoots your garage door problem, advises what the cost will be, and fixes the problem then and there with parts stocked in our fully equipped trucks.