Part of the Blackstone River Valley National Heritage Corridor, this caring, quiet community is home to numerous historical sites dating to the industrial revolution. With many restaurants, the West Hill Dam with its scenic trails, a state park, and easy access to Southwick’s Zoo in Mendon, there is plenty to do in and around Uxbridge.
Getting to all these activities and historic sites requires a personal vehicle. And speaking of historic sites, New England Overhead Door has its own impressive history. A family-owned and operated company since 1952, we understand the importance of garage door maintenance. We are in business to help the residents of New England towns like Uxbridge get where they want to go, day or night, while keeping their property looking great.
New England residents choose us for:
- Highly professional repair and customer service
- Premier products and quality installations
- Work performed by skilled, experienced technicians
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on workmanship
- Solutions to fit most budgets, with financing available